Session 1 - Inaugural session
Session 2 – Does HR Managers need oil & Gas domain specialisation?
• Importance for HR to be proficient in operational and functional areas
• Availability of specialised workforce and integration of functions to outsource
• Safety Leadership
Session 3 – Market Volatility – Role of HR for Sustainability
• Long-term HR plans – Coping with asymptotic growth in Industry
• Supporting Technological Advancements in each business groups to translate business needs into digital solutions.
• Repositioning workforce to meet the changing market dynamics
Session 4 – Impact of Corporate learning
• Career enhancement for employees including re-training due to technical upgradation/advancement & organisational needs
• ROI from Training & option for Outsourcing
• Soft skill for personality development
Session 5 – Lack of jobs vs. lack of skills
• Are slow hiring procedures making it hard to fill positions?
• Skill Requirements for New Jobs in the Oil and Natural Gas Industry
• Jobs and Skills in Demand: What Employers Need vs. what universities produce (Industry Academic Interactions)
Session 6 – Evolving role of Performance Management
• Evolving & Implementing objective performance management systems
• Demonstrate appreciation through meaningful non-financial rewards
• Innovative and flexible reward system to retain, incentivise and motivate employee
Session 7 – Addressing attrition in the sector
• Locational shifts for workforce- attrition & ways for retention.
• Succession Planning: Addressing aging workforce requirement of organisation with strategic intent.
• Work-life balance -Employee physical, psychological, and emotional wellness